Merry Maids of Etobicoke house cleaning jobs
Currently hiring: House cleaner
As a house cleaner on the Merry Maids team, you will use specialized Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to provide clients with exceptional home cleaning services that ensure customer satisfaction is consistently maintained. In this Etobicoke house cleaning position you will be required to work weekends and early morning shifts, no evening work.
Why Work With Merry Maids of Etobicoke?
- Training wage: $16/hr
- Earn up to $21/hr after training depending on ability
- Weekly paycheque
- Referral bonus for new employees
- Bonus plan
- Paid sick days
- Anniversary bonus
- Incentive pay
- Paid training
- Uniform provided
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
Enhanced Safety Measures
Safety of both our staff and clients is our top priority. We have introduced enhanced safety measures and are taking every possible health precaution.
- “No Contact” cleaning which allows for safe social distancing and no contact with clients
- Proper PPE and training on how to properly don and discard of it (disposable gloves, face masks and hand sanitizer)
- Team members receive daily health checks and anyone who feels unwell is asked to stay home
- If a client has travelled out of the country in the last two weeks, or is feeling unwell, the cleaning will be rescheduled
- Our offices are disinfected multiple times a day and social distancing rules are in effect
If you like to work on your own and be active during the day, this is a great opportunity for you. As a Merry Maids house cleaner, you will be trained to deliver a high-quality cleaning by yourself to keep customers happy. Your tasks include:
- Sweep, vacuum, and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean under and behind portable furniture and decorations (light lifting required)
- Clean, sanitize, and deodorize bathrooms and kitchens
- Cleaning, dusting, and vacuuming all other rooms
- Provide customer service and quality control as needed
- Resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and liability insurance
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, flexible scheduling and voluntary overtime shifts are available.
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.